Breakfast Treat Giveaway: Peanut Butter Cheerios (Canada only) (closed)
We don’t eat a lot of dessert in this house. Let me rephrase that. The kids in the house don’t eat a lot of dessert. We won’t talk about what their parents eat after they go to bed. Anyway, I actually prefer to give them their ‘treat’ foods earlier in the day. I figure this gives them more time to run it off.
So once in a while, when I’m vulnerable, or there’s a really good sale, I throw a treat cereal in the shopping cart. Most of the time we stick to the basics in this house, like original Cheerios or crisped rice. But who am I kidding. Things like chocolate and sugar for breakfast are delicious. In moderation. Of course.
I’m thinking that General Mills latest flavour combination, the Peanut Butter Cheerios that will be gracing store shelves in March, might be a fun March Break surprise for my kids. We’re not going away and I’m going to be scrambling to find them some interesting activities. Let’s start with a fun breakfast.
If you’re interested in trying them, head right over to the Life Made Delicious Facebook page and find your coupon – for buy one Cheerios flavour (Banana Cheerios, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, or Chocolate Cheerios) and get one Peanut Butter Cheerios FREE coupon starting today!
You can find them on store shelves as of March 4th, and your coupon can be redeemed the March 16th-17th weekend.
As a bonus, leave a comment on this post, and you can win a $50-value Peanut Butter Cheerio gift pack, including cereal and some fun kid’s food accessories for breakfast and lunches. Here’s how:
- Leave a comment telling me your favourite peanut butter-to-mouth delivery method. Currently, for me, it’s in a wrap with a banana. I introduced that combo to the baby the other week and he sort of went mental.
- Make sure you comment includes a way to contact you if you win.
- Be a Canadian resident only.
- Leave it between now and February 15th 2013 at 9:00pm.
- Note that you may enter across multiple blogs also running this giveaway, but you can only win one prize.
- I’ll get your contact details and pass them on so that you can be sent your prize, likely in late March or April.
Disclosure – I am participating in the Life Made Delicious Ambassador Program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of General Mills. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Update: I’m using a new blog plug-in called And the Winner Is to make my life a little easier when managing giveaways. The plug-in just selected ‘thinflexi’ as my winner. Thanks for playing along.